21 March 2019
Dinner: AI & The Road To Personalised Finance
Speakers: Eran Livneh - VP Marketing, Personetics & Parminder Mann - Lead Product Manager, Metro Bank
BOOKINGS FOR THIS EVENT HAVE NOW CLOSED
Following the WEF report about AI changing the physics of financial services, Eran will introduce Parminder Mann from Metro Bank, who will discuss the pros and cons of AI solutions. Parminder has driven digital propositions across global brands for over 10 years. From being the first ever Digital Product Manager at Sainsbury’s to launching Barclays first Wealth Management App and now, leading the Mobile development teams at Metro Bank, Parminder has been at the forefront of delivering best in class customer experiences.
For over 25 years, Eran Livneh has been a driving force behind the go-to-market strategies of industry-transforming enterprise software companies. Throughout his career, Eran has been instrumental in harnessing innovative analytics and AI technologies into market-leadership positions with companies such as ClickSoftware, Demantra (acquired by Oracle), Earnix, and Nipendo. Eran holds a BSc in Management and Economics from Tel Aviv University and an MBA from UCLA Anderson School of Management.
The discussion will cover:
- AI in banking – fear and excitement, reality and myths
- Self-Driving Finance: coming to a bank near you
Metro Bank case study
- How can a bank deliver a personalised service across channels and specifically in the digital world?
- Putting the customer first and how it translates to digital strategy?
- How do you design a mobile experience that keeps customers coming back?
- What can we learn from our customers to improve the digital experienceThe overall programme for this event is:
- 18.00 Registration and Reception
- 18.30 Speaker presentation and Q & A
- 19.45 Dinner
- 21.30 Close