Quantum Computing and its potential to make today’s blockchain redundant
Dr. Peter Waterland, Founder, Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL)18:00 Thursday, 24 May 2018Painters Hall, City of London
Institutional infrastructure to bring cryptocurrency to the masses
Obi Nwosu - CEO and Founder - Coinfloor18:00 Wednesday, 20 June 2018Painters Hall, City of London
- Italy must present Monte dei Paschi exit plan by 2019: CEO tells paper
- City risks backlash with plea for visa waiver after Brexit
- UK turns blind eye to dirty Russian money, say MPs
- TSB customers still unable to access accounts four weeks after 'glitch'
- Macquarie Bank withheld $875,000 from couple in loan dispute
- Banking by mobile app 'to overtake online by 2019'
- ATM rates row goes to appeal court
- Mifid reforms spur companies seeking investors to bypass brokers
- Ant Financial $10bn fundraising over-subscribed
- TSB customers complain about fraud alert failures
- Banks abandon interest-only home loans amid FCA scrutiny of 'mortgage prisoners'
- Germany most likely to win the World Cup, say UBS number-crunchers
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor